Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday - Push Ride

Ride: 12.1 miles
Time: 0:36:13
Terrain: Fairly flat with rollers (same as 03/08/09)

Pre-Ride Glucose: 156 mg/dL
Post-Ride Glucose: 121 mg/dL
Intake: 1 granola bar
Ride Pump Status: Suspend

    I've been itching to get out and start pushing myself. So, today I left work a hair early and headed out to do just that. Man, it just feels good when you push hard. My average speed was another record for me, though not awesome by any standard, it is still better than all others for me to date. Which means I've got some great room to grow this year. I look forward to that. One funny thing I found was that I actually burned more calories Saturday then I did today, with todays ride time at 1/2 of Saturdays...it was just kind of wierd. No problems though. I love being able to use the CG for trending though. Man, that thing is the bomb.





No comments:

Post a Comment