Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday - Gone Compression

   I have asked the question on DESA about compression, but nobody really has much to say about it. So, I march on without much info on compression socks except they're suppose to work in favor of diabetes. In fact, the average store carries "Diabetic Socks", but what I got is a little more taylored to need. They are the 2XU COMPRESSION RACE SOCKS. Just trying them, they feel good. But then go cycling, or running in them, or just wear them on a typical days work. Wow! You have to appreciate that hugging sensation of compression. In a word...Fresh...that's how the legs feel wearing them. So far, I've used them for a days work and for cycling. I love these things. They rock for cycling! I look forward to trying them on a brick.


1 comment:

  1. I don't wear them so much for running anymore, BUT I wear them for recovery after almost every hard workout, especially long runs. My personal favorite are the Zensah ones, which go from ankle to knee... That way they don't get stinky so fast and I can wear them more between washings.

    ReplyDelete