Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday - Last Cold Ride

Ride: 18.1 Mile
Terrain: Mildly Hilly (Rollers)
Time: 1:01:55

Pre-Ride Glucose: 211 mg/dL
Post-Ride Glucose: 104 mg/dL
Intake: 3 tablespoons Hammer gel
Ride Pump Status: Suspend 2nd half of ride

   Todays ride was less then pleasant to begin with. The best part about a ride in crappy weather is when you finish and realize, "Man, that made me feel so much better". I felt not so great riding. My body has been fighting off whatever this is thats been taring people up for a week at a time here locally. It's pretty nasty stuff. I lucked out and haven't had it so bad, but it has really drug me down and the nausea and headaches I'm about over. But, I still ride and run. I ran out of time today to finish a brick, but I'll get it later. My sugar did drop a little quickly half way into the ride. I expected a drop, but not that fast nor for that long. All was well though. the gell stoppped it in advance of bottoming out. That's the glory ing trending data from my CGMS. I would have known this data without it.






No comments:

Post a Comment