Sunday, June 21, 2009

That's Life

It's Friday, ~ 8:20 AM, the wife just left for work. I've got the tri-kit on and I'm walking out the door when the cellie rings. It's work. I naively answer it, thinking my co-worker has a question about one of the imaging protocols.....not. My co--worker was actually hacking her guts up from some bad mojo bug passing around the hospital. Typical of the environment I work in. I'm always overly cautious because of crap like this. So I drop everything and head into work. This sucks. I've missed I can't even count how many Friday workouts now because something keeps coming up. Life huh*. The kicker is I had my mind wrapped around all I was going to enjoy doing Friday. It was my birthday. I was totaly focused on this work-out (a .9 mile climb on the bike that gives one a view of the Chattanooga Valley from the top) and pushing the climb 2 maybe 3 times. But alas, this game we play has many curve-balls, so instead I worked until 5:30 and went out to eat afterwards. Another workout to toss to the tri-gnomes.


No comments:

Post a Comment