Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday - Run

Run: 4 Miles
Terrain: Treadmill (grade 4.5 %)
Time: 0:41:05

Pre-Run BG: 161 mg/dl
Post-Run BG: 123 mg/dl
Intake: 4 oz Hammer gel, 10 Glucose Tabs
Run Pump Status: 30 % of Normal


   I had to get some miles in the bank, so treadmill it was. Besides I was on vacation up in Oshawa, CA and the family wanted to take us to the gym. Sweet! All indoor: pool, kick-boxing, track, basketball, circuit training, Spin Room, and like 200 weight, run, and resistance machines of all variances. Pretty nice. They even had child care. We ran treadmill for 30-40 minutes and then headed to the circuit room. Shortly thereafter I began to realize I was sweating way too much for such little effort. I couldn't tell it on the treadmill, but my sugar was headed south quickly. 48 was too low to continue a good or safe workout, so I broke for snack-time. I hadn't yet started a new CG, so it was all feeling. I had also put the pump on reduced basal like 45 minutes before the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment