Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday - Speed Work Run

Run: 2.25 Miles
Terrain: Track Run @ work
Time: 0:16:01

Pre-Run Glucose 233 mg/dl
Post-Run Glucose: 106 mg/dl
Intake: Nada
Run Pump Status: Normal


   Remind me that when I realize I haven't been running enough, and might be turning into a "Weekend Warrior", that throwing the shoes on to get some miles in doesn't mean go out and do something hard right off. No, get your body back into the rythm again with 1 or 2 average runs, then hit it.

   So, I don't think I screwed anything up too badly, but it made me think better of it for next time. The body was telling me an average 5-8 miler would have beeter to get back on track with. My starting glucose was a bit high than I would have liked also. Add to it I was doing higher intensity and the sugar was trending downward quickly. So, it's a good thing I quite when I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment