Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday - Dog Run

Run: 3.3 Miles
Terrain: Very Hilly
Time: 0:29:43

Pre-Run Glucose: 201 mg/dl
Post-Run Glucose: 103 mg/dl
Intake: Nada
Run Pump Status: Suspend


   I had to get my lazy butt back into running so this is a start. No problems on this run, except that I could feel myself about three of four good runs out of shape. So, I'll work on that. I plan on doing the M3 (Mystery Mountain Marathon this fall, so I' had better keep putting miles in the bank. I really wore out my dog Riley also. So, maybe I can use his need of exercise as an excuse to get out and keep getting the miles in. This Friday I'll attempt to get a brick or double brick in again. I've had no luck between very bad weather and or just too much on the honey-due list for the last few weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment