Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursdays Thought

   OK, here's a thought. I'm thinking that maybe there could be an association between using Apidra and my having so many "No Delivery" alarms of late. I've used Novolog in the pump for many years and NEVER had a "No Delivery" alarm from it. It could be coincidence to have been having the alarms of late and to be using Apidra at the same time. That's easily possible. This is my last cartidge of Apidra I'll use for the summer as I just emptied the latest bottle.

   I'm just trying to brainstorm the possibilities here and see what others are experiencing. So, any others having "No Delivery" alarms...fairly often?


1 comment:

  1. I use Humalog and have had two "No Deliveries" in seven years of pumping. That's interesting if it is the Apidra.

    ReplyDelete