Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday - Update

Shesssh! You would think I was really busy and active with all of the posting I've done in the past few days. Well, let's just say I want to see where a few leads of interest take me. The lead I'm currently looking into is mentoring youth with Type 1 Diabetes. Now, this mentoring is already in the planning stages locally, but it's already happening nationwide through a group called Triabetes and they've got a great program started for all I've seen. Check out a great and inspiring video about the Ironkidz.
If you were diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes when you were as a kid, as I was, you know how some of these kids feel. It's really tough. So, this is why I have an interst I feel. I can' do something and I'm going to.


No comments:

Post a Comment