Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday - Update

   Well, I'm getting my teammates together for the Tour De Cure. Last year we were the "Team Life" and with suggestion this our team has been selected to be the "Red Riders" or those who basically have diabetes and are riding. Everyone of my teammates has a close connection with diabetes or has diabetes. I think this is a pretty cool thing. So those with diabetes actually are given jersey's specifying just this. We'll come up with wicking tec T-shirts for the other teammates. I'm hyped about this and think it's a great thing to head this direction.

   I've also recently signed up for a forum that specifically is directed towards Diabetes and sports and endurance sports. I've been looking for this type of network connection for a while and am very happy to have found it. It's DESA for Diabetes Exercise and Sports Association and let me tell you Ive found some good info already.

Well, until later.


No comments:

Post a Comment