Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday - Quads Warm-up Run

Run: 3.5 Miles
Terrain: mostly flat and open
Time: 0:44:13

Pre-Run Glucose: 161 ml/dL
Post-Run Glucose: 135 ml/dL
Intake:
Run-Pump Status: Suspend

   I have to say that I'm not too happy about doing this particular run. It's high traffic, wide shoulder, moderate to high wind area. I know there are better areas to run, it's just that this on is like 3 miles from the house. This was an easy run, no pain (hmmm....no gain?) and just a pretty good warm-up for the quads. It's amazing to me that not but some 1-2 years ago doing more than 5 miles on a run was crazy ludicrous, or only wildly an option once a month. Nowadays I look at my mileage and I'm doing 13.1 on a average run day. Crazy man. Not that the increase in mileage doesn't hurt, but the best part is looking back at your training log and realizing what you've done in the big picture. Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment