Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday - Dog / Mud Bog Run

Run: 4.5 miles
Terrain: Trail @ Hay Bay
Time: 0:50:43 (not to bad for a dog run!)

Pre-Run Glucose: 132 mg/dL
Post-Run Glucose: 89 mg/dL
Intake: Granola Bar (post run)
Run Pump Status: Suspend


   I was itching to go for a good trail run, but forgot how sloppy the trail gets this time of year around the lake. I was about as dirty as the pooch after mucking through the unavoidable slalom-like mud slides both up and down hill. I'll be glad when it dry's out just a little more. I can't help it though I'm a trail junky, not a road rat. I was nursing the plantar this weekend, so no runs. My plan this week is to do an easy 4 miler Tuesday and then a 1-2 miler Saturday before race day. Watching the input and trying to guard against all unneccesaries for a few days. Ummm. I'm gettting excited. This is gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment