Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday - Hill Repeats (9)

Run: ~ 3 Miles
Terrain: Very Hilly
Time: 01:04:43

Pre-Run BG: 95 mg/dl
Post-Run BG: 134 mg/dl
Intake: 10 oz Chocolate Silk
Run Pump Status: 30% of normal nasal rate

    This was a rather uneventful run. I will have to say that after driving up this hill to home each day, and then running it as much as I have been, I have a new jealous appreciation for my Prius gliding up it. It's all good though. I did the hill nine times today with a 20 minute warm-up and 20 minute cool-down. This is probably my last bit of dedicated hill work for a while. I'll transition to track speed work now. My Wednesday night runs should be sufficient enough for hill work to keep me in shape. Breathing felt much better. I cannot absolutely attribute this to the chiropractic adjustment I had last Thursday, but I'll blame 95% of on the adjustment. Moving on.






No comments:

Post a Comment