Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday - Anniversary and Update

   Anniversary, yes, the one nobody should forget. Today makes 7 years for my wife and I. Great ones and we look forward to many more. Tonight, it'll be dinner at our favorite restaurant we don't visit very often...J. Alexander's.

   As for updates, I can say I have yet to have a "No Delivery" issue since having swapped over from Apidra to Novolog. I hate that, because Apidra was kind of a nice change. I liked how it reduced the bell curve from going so high for me post prandial. I can get close with Novolog though. I've just been pushing hard to dose at the very first bite of food, unless my sugar was already low, then I'll wait a few extra minutes before doing. I think it'll be a touch and go next fall when I start up the Apidra again. For now though, I have to associate the "No Delivery" alamrs on the pump to the Apidra insulin and not to bad cartridges.






No comments:

Post a Comment