Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday - In the Park Run




Run: 7.55
Terrain: Very Hilly
Time: 1:48:42

Pre-Run Glucose: 139 mg/dL
Post-Run Glucose: 142 mg/dL
Intake: Sinckers Energy Bar
Run Pump Status: Suspend


   Nice 28 degree clear winter day run. A very hilly run in "The Hideout". The breeze was a little bit of a kicker. No problems. I have solved a problem however. That ole plantar fascitis I had issues with, I've figured out what it was from. Running form would be key here. I tend to land on the heel of my left foot a little too heavily, and not transfer enough to the ball. I changed this for this run and stayed very contious of it. I also kept doing a new stretch which helped. No real issue the next morning with foot pain, so I' know I'm headed in the right direction.
Pics above are some of the views I get during the run, hence why I tend to like it so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment