Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Saturday - Mild Long Run

Run: 10 Miles
Terrain: Hilly Road (5.5 miles), Wet Park Trail (4.5 miles
Time: 01:30:23

Pre-Run Glucose: 92 mg/dL (Had 1 pkg PB&J crackers, and a glass of milk)
Post-Run Glucose: 128 mg/dL
Intake: 1 Gel, 12 oz Gatorade,
Run Pump Status: Suspend


Not a bad run. I was much happier with the time on this run and how I felt afterward than I was with the 12 miler two weeks ago. A 9 minute/mile pace is good for now. Having a running partner along on the long hauls is a great thing. The weather was perfectly complacent. I had no real probs with glucose levels, they dropped a bit, but that was easily taken care of. The feet performed very well, thank goodness. I think I'll do another long run 12/19 it's supposed to be like 70 degrees. Perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment