Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well Wishes

First of all...the role call: Some of these folks I've read about their training throughout the year and others not. Some folks I've talked with while others I hope to see at the start line at some future event.

Anne Findlay - Annetics
Kevin Burgess - Diabetics Can't
David Bourdon - Fueled by Insulin
Heather Warren - The Strength is in the Struggle
Jerry Nairn - Type 1 Diabtic Runner
Denise Ricci - We get to do thi! ON Insulin
Bill Carlson - Type 1 Bill Carlson Diabetics Endurance Pioneer
Brian Foster
Sean McKendry
Jim Murphy
Mark McCullough
Reid Stewart
Sebastien Sasseville


Second of all..."Good Job to each of you for extending your capabilities and training your tails off to get there". Good luck and focus this Sunday. As I tell myself sometimes..."Dream it, du it, push it." Have a good time this weekend and laugh a little during the event, you've earned it.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike!! I'll try to remember to laugh especially during thr run. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike!
    It would be great to do an event with you someday.

    ReplyDelete